Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) and Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG) are among the most common sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Since there are various patient sample collection types available such as Urine, Vaginal, Endocervical, we would like to provide you with short guides for collecting & transporting samples for testing to help you and your patient follow good clinical practices.
- Collection– Endocervical sample
- Collection – Urine sample
- Collection – Vaginal sample
- Collection – Endocervical and Urine sample
- Self-collection – Vaginal sample