Our vision is to listen deeply to patients and caregivers, and embed your voice into the heart of our organization as mentors, partners and advisors across the areas of business priorities, policy/ecosystem shaping, and regulatory/access. To do this we are forming a Co-Creation council comprised equally of internal Roche members and external patient/caregiver advisors. Virtual meetings will take place 4 times per year with some pre-work and other ad hoc work in between for a total commitment of roughly 40 hours for the year, and you will be compensated for your insights and time.
Who Are You?
Based on the areas of focus for the council, lived experience in an area of therapeutic interest to Roche is not required, but the following are of high importance in our patient partners:
- A strong understanding of the Canadian healthcare ecosystem & a high level of expertise in one of the following areas: policy, access, regulatory, patient advocacy, patient engagement, digital/virtual care and/or personalized healthcare
- Strategic thinker with strong communication skills and the ability to question and challenge
- Innovative with forward vision and outside of the box thinking - open to possibilities
- Implementers with a passion for action and experimentation
Why should you join?
As a member of the Co-creation council you will have the opportunity to share your voice and feed into our Corporate priorities as we transform our organization to deliver better outcomes for more patients faster. You will have an equal seat at the table, bringing value in co-creating solutions that benefit patients and society. Your voice will be heard as you help guide us in how we should be engaging with both patient communities and the healthcare ecosystem as we strive to be a healthcare solutions company - a company that aspires to create mutual value, to be a trusted partner and to integrate the patient voice in everything we do.
And you will be able to further your own passion, to have an impact and to enable change through the work we will do together.
What Can I Expect?
* The posting will be available until May 31st, 2021, 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, so please be sure to apply soon if you’re interested!
Please note: External patient partners will be involved throughout the process, from reviewing the applications through to helping us select those most qualified to join the council. Partners involved in the selection process will not be allowed to be members of the council.
- Further details will be provided to you at each step as we review your interest and suitability to move forward in the process.
- We will keep this page updated on a regular basis if steps or timelines are changed for any reason, or will reach out to you directly where appropriate.
At Roche, we believe that every patient voice is valuable. If you are not selected for our co-creation council there are other ways to work with us and share your lived experience.